BERLIN WELCOME CARD *Material Ticket*
Content :The Berlin WelcomeCard, available in 48-hour, 72-hour, 4-day, 5-day, or 6-day options, offers a great, cost-effective means to explore the city in depth.
It includes public transport, with a choice of AB (includes central Berlin and Tegel Airport) or ABC zones (also includes Potsdam and Schönefeld Airport), and discounts of between 25-50% on entrances to over 200 museums and attractions.
The Berlin WelcomeCard Museuminsel option includes free entry to Berlin’s most popular museums on Museum Island in central Berlin. Museums included are the Ancient National Gallery, Ancient Museum, Bodemuseum, New Museum and Pergamon Museum. This is only available with the 72 hours card.
- Unlimited travel on all public transport in the AB zones (including Tegel airport) or ABC zones (includes both airports, Potsdam and Schönefeld Airport, and Tegel Airport)
- Up to 50% discount on entrances to tourist and cultural attractions
- Public transport ticket is valid for 1 adult and up to 3 Children under 15 years old
- Children under 6 years travel free
- Handy pocket guide which includes a city map for Berlin and Potsdam and a map of the public transport network
- Museuminsel card also includes free entry to the 5 Museums on Museum Island.