Electronic Voucher which needs to be exchanged at the venue indicated on the voucher.
This ticket includes :
- Airport Transfer
- Public Transport
- City SightSeeing
- Museum Monument
- Information Document
- Various Reductions or Discounts
Content :Valencia Card is a smart-chip card offering cardholders free public transport and access to the city’s rich cultural heritage.
The Valencia Card is the key to the city and is available in 24, 48, or 72 hours format.
- Free public transport for EMT (bus), ABCD Metro and Tram. Including metro L3-5, Valencia-Airport-Valencia.
- Free entry to Public Museums and Monuments
- Discounted leisure activities
- Discounts in selected restaurants and shops
- Free guide, map and a tapa
Voucher details :Print and exchange this voucher for your Valencia Card (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted) at Tourist Info:
- TOURIST INFO VALENCIA- AIRPORT: Arrivals /International
46940 - Manises (Valencia).
Mon – Fri: 8:30 to 20:30; Sat: 09:30 to 17:30; Sun and public holiday: 09:30 to 14:30 (17:30 Mar to Oct)
- TOURIST INFO VALENCIA- PAZ: Paz, 48 / 46003
Mon – Sat: 09:00 to 19:00; Sun and public Holiday: 10:00 to 14:00
- TOURIST INFO VALENCIA - TOWN HALL Plaza del Ayuntamiento,1 / 46002
Mon – Sat: 09:00 to 19:00. Sun and public Holiday: 10:00 to 14:00
Voucher general :- TOURIST INFO VALENCIA-JOAQUIN SOROLLA (LONG DISTANCES): C/San Vicente 171/ 46007
Mon – Sat: 10:00 to 18:00. Sun and public Holiday: 09:00 to 14:00.
All Tourist Info closed: 01 and 06 Jan & 25 Dec
GLOBAL CITY CARDS LTD
4 Elmwood, Crockford Lane
Chineham Park, Basingstoke
RG24 8WG United Kingdom