LONDON TOWER OF LONDON
Electronic Voucher which needs to be exchanged at the venue indicated on the voucher.
This ticket includes :
- Museum Monument
Content :One of just four UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the city, the Tower of London is one of the city’s most popular attractions. Built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, the Tower of London is a world-famous fortress and an imposing landmark on the banks of the River Thames.
- Crown Jewels: made up of nearly 24,000 beautiful gems
- Beefeater Tours: tales of 1,000 years of royal gossip
- The White Tower: the attraction is a look back over 500 years of royal arms and armour
- Prisoners of the Tower: the sights, sounds and inscriptions left by the captives and the condemned over 500 years ago
- Royal Beasts: the Tower has been home to hundreds of exotic animals over the centuries
Voucher details :Print and exchange this voucher at the Tower of London main entrance Group Tickets Window (showing this voucher on an electronic device is not accepted).
Open daily from 10:00 closing times vary please check on arrival.
Closed: 24 to 26 Dec and 01 Jan
Last admission 30 mins before closing time.
Voucher general :===========
GLOBAL CITY CARDS LTD
4 Elmwood, Crockford Lane
Chineham Park, Basingstoke
RG24 8WG United Kingdom