LONDON GATWICK A3 COACH NATIONAL EXPRESS
Electronic ticket which does not need to be exchanged.
This ticket includes :
- Airport Transfer
Content :National Express A3 coach is a direct coach service between London Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station in Central London. It serves both North and South Terminals at Gatwick Airport.
- Comfortable and economical coach transfers from Gatwick Airport to Victoria Station in Central London
Journey time around 85 minutes
- Operates 24 hours a day on the hour
- Free wifi
- Generous luggage allowance
- Access to National Expresses dedicated entertainment service while on board
TICKETS CANNOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE SOLD AT THE UK AIRPORT OR WITHIN ITS VICINITY.
Voucher details :Print and present this voucher to the National Express Staff at the ticket office or driver who will book you in for the first available departure. Showing this ticket on mobile or tablet device is not accepted.
Return ticket valid for one calendar month from the outbound travel date.
Operates 24hrs, one departure per hour, journey time around 85 minutes. Serve both North and South Terminals at Gatwick Airport.
Luggage allowance: two 20kg suitcases and one hand luggage per person.
Voucher general :Coach Stops:
- Gatwick South Terminal Arrival at bus stops number 1 to 5
- Gatwick North Terminal Arrival follow signs to bus stops
- London Victoria Bus Station: check departure gate on display
Please note: Special/limited service between Christmas and New Year festive period.
Service provided in accordance with National Express Conditions of Carriage
GLOBAL CITY CARDS LTD
4 Elmwood, Crockford Lane
Chineham Park, Basingstoke
RG24 8WG United Kingdom