PARIS MUSEUM PASS
Content :The Paris Museum Pass is the best pass clients will ever have to be able to visit over 50 museums and monuments in and around the city.
Available in 48 or 96 hours formats, the main museums are included such as the Louvre Museum, Musée d'Orsay, Sainte-Chapelle.
- Admission to over 50 museums and monuments in and around Paris
- Access to historical castles and museums outside the city centre
- Passes available in 48 or 96 hours calculated from time of first visit
- All National Museums are free of charge to EU citizens under the age of 26. Note: you will need to queue for a ticket and have ID to prove your age and nationality.
- Children under 18 accompanied by an adult holding a Paris Museum Pass can go to the fast track entry with the adult.
- Paris Museum Pass provides a leaflet with details of all the museums’ opening times and locations.
- Convenient pick up point next to the Opera.
Voucher details :Print and exchange this voucher at location below (showing this voucher on a smartphone or electronic device is not accepted).
Open Tour Paris Visitor Centre: 13 rue Auber, 75009 Paris
Metro: Havre-Caumartin or Auber
Limited service: Open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only from 10am to 4pm.
Voucher general :IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARD LOUVRE MUSEUM:
*Prior visit the Louvre Museum: You must make a free reservation for the date and time of visit. Link below: https://www.ticketlouvre.fr/louvre/b2c/index.cfm/pmpevent/eventCode/PMP
*On the date of visit: You must present Paris Museum Pass and Louvre Museum reservation confirmation.