ROME VATICAN COMBO TOUR
Content :The ticket for the 'skip the line' entrance to the Vatican museum, provides you with privileged access allowing you to visit the most important rooms of the Vatican museum and the Sistine Chapel. Take the advantage of the 24 or 48 hours sightseeing tour on a red double-decker bus to visit the city comfortably seated.
The 'Skip the line' ticket for the Vatican Museum will allow you to avoid the long queues and have more time to explore one of the world's greatest art collections.
You can visit the most important works of art of the museum, the famous Sistine Chapel, the Gallery of Maps, the courtyard of the Belvedere, the tapestry Gallery, the candelabra Gallery and the incredible Raphael room.
The highlight of the tour will be the moment you visit the Sistine Chapel where you can see with your own eyes the genius of Michelangelo, including the renowned self-portrait of Michelangelo's amorfico.
- Skip the line ticket for the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel can be used at any time of your day.
- Hop on and off as many times as you want.
- Discover the city from another point of view.
- Free entrance for children from 0 to 5 years.
- Welcome and assistance at the City Sightseeing Visitor Center
- Ticket for City Sightseeing Rome Open bus Hop-on Hop-off for 24h/48h
- Skip the line entrance for the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel
Commentary: Portuguese, Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian
- This tour includes a long-distance walk, stairs and climbing, so we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes
- Free tickets for disabled visitors and their companions cannot be booked online but are released, prior appropriate documentation, directly at the desks 'Special permits' and/or 'Reception', located in the entrance hall of the Vatican Museums
- Large bags, backpacks and suitcases are NOT allowed in the Vatican Museum (cloakroom available at the Museum)
- It is essential to cover shoulders and legs. It is not allowed to wear sleeveless clothes or shorts
- The voucher can be exchanged at the Visitor Center Vatican Museums, in Via Sebastiano Veniero, 74, or at the City-Sightseeing Roma Visitor Center, in Via della Conciliazione 4, inside the Auditorium Conciliazione (Open daily from 09.00 to 15.00)
Voucher details :Mobile tickets are NOT currently accepted. Print and present this ticket to the driver at any stop or exchange at City Sightseeing Visitor Centres below:
-Coliseum Visitor Centre
Via IV Novembre, 147 (Piazza Venezia). Open Mon to Sat from 09.00 to 19.00, Sun and Bank Holiday from 09.00 to 14.00
-Vatican Visitor Centre
Via della Conciliazione, 4 inside Auditorium Conciliazione. Open daily from 09.30 to 16.30
-Vatican Museums Visitor Center (Currently closed to public)
Via Veniero 74. Open Mon to Sat from 09.00 to 16.00
Voucher general :Stop 1: Terminal A (Via Marsala 7); Terminal B (Largo Di Villa Peretti 1); Terminal C (Piazza dei Cinquecento)
Duration: 1 hour and 40 mins
Frequency: 15 to 20 mins
Schedule: first tour at 09.00; last tours vary, please check on arrival.
Season: All year round. The Vatican Museum is open daily from 09.00 to 15.00 except Sundays and religious holidays*.
*it is your responsibility to check opening times at the relevant venue before travelling as these may change without notice.
NB: It is essential to cover shoulders and legs. It is not allowed to wear sleeveless clothes or shorts. Pets are accepted on board subject to conditions. Bulky and heavy luggage is NOT accepted on board.
Come da accordi, pagabile da:
GLOBAL CITY CARDS LTD
4 Elmwood, Crockford Lane
Chineham Park, Basingstoke
RG24 8WG, Regno Unito