ROME COLOSSEUM COMBO TOUR
Content :Take the advantage of visiting the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill in half a day, and you can be sure you won't lose anything, even during the shorter holidays. Thanks to the 'skip the line' entrance you can avoid the long queues and you'll have more time to enjoy the most important places of the ancient Rome.
Visit the most significant monument of Rome, the Colosseum, and see firsthand the place where Gladiators fought to death and feel the history flowing you at the thought of the roaring crowds who attended bloody battles and cruel executions.
You may also visit the Roman Forum and take a walk along the 'Via Sacra', the main road that develops alongside the Forum and that was once the scenario of triumphal processions and celebrations of the armies coming home from the wars.
In addition to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum you can also visit the Palatine Hill, the most famous of the 7 hills of Rome, from which you can admire a panoramic view of the Roman Forum and the Circus Maximus of Nero, that was once the scene of chariot racing.
- Skip the line entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
- Hop on and off as many times as you want.
- Discover the city from another point of view.
- Free entrance for children from 0 to 5 years.
- Ticket Open Bus City Sightseeing Rome 24h/48h hop on hop off
- Welcome and assistance at any Visitor Center City Sightseeing
- Skip the line entrance for the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Commentary: Portuguese, Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian
- This tour includes a long distance walk, stairs and climbing, we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes
- Disabled visitors and their accompanying people have the right of getting a free admission ticket, obtained speaking directly to the Coliseum ticket office
- Large bags, backpacks and suitcases are NOT allowed in the Colosseum and there is no cloakroom available
- Voucher must be redeemed at the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center located in Via IV Novembre 147
- Colosseum entry is valid only for the date shown on the voucher. The Skip the Line ticket can only be used on the first day (entry time available from 09.30 to 13.00), not the second.
Voucher details :Mobile tickets are NOT currently accepted. Print and present this ticket to the driver at any stop or exchange at City Sightseeing Visitor Centres below:
-Coliseum Visitor Centre
Via IV Novembre, 147 (Piazza Venezia). Open Mon to Sat from 09.00 to 19.00, Sun and Bank Holiday from 09.00 to 14.00
-Vatican Visitor Centre
Via della Conciliazione, 4 inside Auditorium Conciliazione. Open daily from 09.30 to 16.30
-Vatican Museums Visitor Center (Currently closed to public)
Via Veniero 74. Open Mon to Sat from 09.00 to 16.00
Stop 1: Terminal A (Via Marsala 7); Terminal B (Largo Di Villa Peretti 1); Terminal C (Piazza dei Cinquecento)
Duration: 1 hour and 40 mins
Frequency: 15 to 20 mins
Schedule: first tour at 09.00; last tours vary, please check on arrival.
Season: All year round.
Tours are available daily from 09.30 to 13.00 except Sundays and religious holidays*.
*it is your responsibility to check opening times at the relevant venue before travelling as these may change without notice.
Voucher general :IMPORTANT
SKIP THE LINE ENTRANCE AT THE COLOSSEUM IS VALID ONLY ON THE DATE SHOWN ON THE VOUCHER - You MUST choose the entrance time at Coliseum Visitor Center Via IV Novembre 147 BEFORE ENTERING (entrance time available from 09.30 to 13.00). Visitor center open Mon to Sat from 09.00 to 19.00, Sun and Bank Holiday from 09.00 to 14.00.
NB: Pets are accepted on board subject to conditions. Bulky and heavy luggage is NOT accepted on board.
PLEASE NOTE: SKIP THE LINE ENTRANCE AT THE COLOSSEUM IS VALID ONLY ON THE DATE SHOWN ON THE VOUCHER.
Come da accordi, pagabile da:
GLOBAL CITY CARDS LTD
4 Elmwood, Crockford Lane
Chineham Park, Basingstoke
RG24 8WG, Regno Unito