BARCELONA RECINTE MODERNISTA DE SANT PAU
Electronic Voucher which needs to be exchanged at the venue indicated on the voucher.
This ticket includes :
- Museum Monument
Content :This ticket gives entry to The Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, a unique landmark of outstanding beauty and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This former hospital was still in use until 2009 but became a museum showcasing Art Nouveau architecture in 2014. This is Lluís Domènech i Montaner's most important work and the outcome of one of the most significant restoration projects in recent years.
- Access to the tranquil gardens and renovated pavilions
- Entry to the Sant Salvador Pavilion exhibition space showcasing the history of the 600-year-old hospital, and the history of medicine in Barcelona
- Access to the underground tunnels linking the different parts of the hospital
- Examples of Art Nouveau architecture, sculptures, stained glass and mosaics
Voucher details :Print and exchange this voucher at Sant Pau Ticket Office: Carrer de Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167
Open all year round:
- Monday to Saturday
*April to October: 10:00 - 18:30
*November to March: 10:00 - 16:30
- Sunday & Holidays: 10:00 - 14:30
Closed on: 01 & 06 Jan, 25 & 26 Dec
Voucher general :Client of Turisme de Barcelona
GLOBAL CITY CARDS LTD
4 Elmwood, Crockford Lane
Chineham Park, Basingstoke
RG24 8WG United Kingdom