LONDON PASS *Material Ticket*
Content :The London Pass is a sightseeing pass which gives you skip-the-line access to over 80+ attractions, including main attractions such as the Tower of London, the view from the top of the Shard, hop-on hop-off bus tour and more. It’s a great way to get the maximum value from a trip to London.
The pass is available for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 10-days and is subject to a credit value based on the duration of the pass. The credit value is a maximum amount The Pass holder is able to use based on the standard gate price for each attraction.
The credit value for each ticket can be found in the guidebook at this link: https://www.londonpass.com/flip/london-guidebook-en-fr-de/
London Pass holders are also entitled to a free guidebook and dozens of special offers and discounts at local shops and restaurants.
- Access to 80+ attractions and tours
- 1-day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- Skip-the-line at selected attractions
- Special offers and discounts
Good to Know
- The London Pass guidebook is not included and has to be ordered separately, or it can be obtained at The London Pass Redemption Desk by showing your Pass.
- While skip-the-line access is provided at selected attractions you may still be required to undergo security checks before entering some venues.
To access your guidebook please download from: https://www.londonpass.com/flip/london-guidebook-en-fr-de/