LONDON LUTON AIRPORT THAMESLINK
Electronic ticket which does not need to be exchanged.
This ticket includes :
- Airport Transfer
Content :Train from Luton Airport by Govia Thameslink (formerly First Capital Connect)to central London in less than an hour. A shuttle bus service takes you direct from the station to the terminal.
- Direct services to five central London stations
- Average 40 mins to central London stations
- Trains six times an hour at peak times
- Hourly services throughout the night
- Four trains an hour to destinations south of the Thames
- Bus interchange to terminal only takes 7/8 minutes
- Train stops at: London Bridge, London Blackfriars, City Thameslink, Farringdon and London St Pancras International
TICKET CANNOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE SOLD AT THE UK AIRPORT OR WITHIN ITS VICINITY.
Voucher details :Date of first travel
------/ ----- / ---------
Day Month Year
SINGLE TICKET - Valid day of travel.
RETURN TICKET - valid within 30 days of outbound travel date.
IMPORTANT: THIS TICKET MUST BE PRINTED AND CARRIED THROUGHOUT THE JOURNEY. SHOWING TICKET ON ELECTRONIC DEVICE IS NOT ACCEPTED AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED ANOTHER TICKET AND POSSIBLY FINED.
Voucher general :The ticket is for the designated passenger only and is NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE. Photo ID might be required to validate the ticket.
Please note: Special/limited service between Christmas and New Year festive period.
GLOBAL CITY CARDS LTD
4 Elmwood, Crockford Lane
Chineham Park, Basingstoke
RG24 8WG United Kingdom