BARCELONA POBLE ESPANYOL
Electronic Voucher which needs to be exchanged at the venue indicated on the voucher.
This ticket includes :
- Museum Monument
Content :The Poble Espanyol is an open-air museum with 117 real-life scale buildings representing different regions of Spain.
Built in 1929 for the Barcelona International Exhibition, it is a relaxing area with charming plazas, historical architecture, live craftsmen, fine contemporary art and original shopping, showing the richness of Spanish heritage.
- Recreation of some of the country’s famous streets and squares
- Fran Daurel Museum includes works by Picasso, Dalí and Miró
- Traditional Spanish and international art galleries and crafts workshops
- Showcases the diversity of architecture and culture from different Spanish regions
- Various Spanish restaurants and bars available in the village
- Free locker service
- Free Wifi
Voucher details :Print and exchange this voucher at Poble Espanyol: Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13 Barcelona
Open April to December:
- June to September: 11:00 to 20:00
- Rest of the year: 10:00 to 18:30
- Closed on: 25 26 Dec
Client of Turisme de Barcelona
Voucher general :===========
GLOBAL CITY CARDS LTD
4 Elmwood, Crockford Lane
Chineham Park, Basingstoke
RG24 8WG United Kingdom