SPLIT CITY SIGHTSEEING
Content :The Split City Sightseeing tour is a hop on hop off bus tour of the Croation city of Split.
The open-top upper deck of the City Sightseeing buses offers wonderful views of the city’s most iconic locations including the Diocletian's Palace, the Cathedral of Saint Domnius, the UNESCO protected site of Trogir and the Fortress of Klis (one of the filming locations from Game of Thrones).
With the freedom to hop on and off at any of the various stops, this is a great way to explore the beautiful city of Split.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 9 stops around Split.
- Panoramic bus tour of Split’s surroundings (Please note this is not a Hop-on Hop-off route!)
- Free walking tour of Split
- Free walking tour of Trogir
- Children up to 5-years travel for free when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum 2 children per adult).
Commentaries: Croatian, English, Italian, Spanish, German and French and live guides on the red and blue lines.
Voucher details :Mobile tickets are NOT currently accepted. Print and present this ticket to the driver at any stops.
Stop 1 Red line: Riva
Blue and Green Routes (Panoramic Tours) departure point: Obala Lazareta 3, 2100 Split
Schedule: April to October
Tour departure times can change without notice so please check on arrival.
Voucher general :===========
RDGS PLC T/A EXTRAPOLITAN
JEWS ROW, WANDSWORTH
LONDON SW18 1TB