NEW YORK AIRTRAIN JFK *Material Ticket*
Content :AirTrain JFK is a fast and economical way to get to and from Kennedy International Airport and selected link stations.
AirTrain stations are fully enclosed, heated in winter and air conditioned in summer. They feature wide escalators and glass enclosed elevators.
At the airport, convenient moving walkways take travelers and their luggage to any one of nine connecting airline terminals.
It takes about an hour to travel between the airport to most parts of New York, and the AirTrain runs 24/7.
AirTrain JFK links to below stations:
- Howard Beach A Station: runs every 5 to 10 mins during rush hours and every 15 to 20 mins evenings and weekends.
- Sutphin Boulevard E, J, Z Stations: runs every 5 to 10 minutes during rush hours and 8 to 12 minutes evenings and weekends.
- LIRR's Jamaica Station directly to JFK: runs every 4 to 12 mins.
- Travelling time between JFK Airport and the link stations: 10 mins.
- Children up to 5 years old are free.