CIVITAVECCHIA PORT ROME SIT BUSSHUTTLE TRANSFER
Content :Cruise passengers disembarking at the port of Civitavecchia can now take a SIT BusShuttle transfer from the port to the Centre of Rome.
With 2 departures at 09:00 and 09:30, cruise passengers can find themselves in central Rome within 75 minutes, spend the day perusing the city, and be back at the cruise terminal in the late afternoon.
These comfortable, economical and modern SIT buses also offer free Wi-Fi for the trip, so what better way for cruise passengers to visit Rome than these convenient transfers!
- Bus stop is right at the exit of Port of Civitavecchia Welcome Centre
- Transfer between Civitavecchia Port and Rome Termini railway station via Vatican on cruise days only
- Two departures from Civitavecchia Port at 09:00 and 09:30
- Two departures from Rome Termini railway station at 15:30 and 16:00
- Comfortable, economical, clean and punctual buses with luggage storage
- The journey takes about 75 minutes
- Free Wi-Fi on board
Please click download info above for shuttle timetable.
Voucher details :Print and present this ticket to the staff at bus stop (showing this ticket on an electronic device is not accepted):
-Civitavecchia Cruise Terminal: 09:00 & 09:30
-Vatican (Via Crescenzio 2): one hour to/from Civitaveccia Port, 15 minutes to/from Rome Temini Station
-Rome Termini Train Station (Piazza Indipendenza): 15:30 & 16:00
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure. The journey takes about 75 minutes.
Voucher general :===========
GLOBAL CITY CARDS LTD
4 Elmwood, Crockford Lane
Chineham Park, Basingstoke
RG24 8WG United Kingdom