BOURNEMOUTH CITY SIGHTSEEING
Content :Bournemouth lies in the heart of Dorset on the South Coast and has seven miles of golden sands and sparkling sea. The city tour covers 23 stops, from great beaches to charming villages, just hop on and hop off the distinctive red buses at any time to get to see everything Bournemouth has to offer at your own pace. There are many things to do and see, so let City Sightseeing highlight all the best attractions and help you to make the most of your stay.
- Flexible 3 months ticket.
- 24h/48h Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Bournemouth and its surroundings.
- Free booklet with deals and discounts for museums, restaurants, and other tours.
- Audio guide to learn all about Bournemouth's history & culture.
- Create your itinerary: stay as much as you wish at each stop. Take as many full loops as you like!
Voucher details :Mobile and printed tickets are accepted at all stops.
Stop 1: East Cliff
Duration: 90 mins
Frequency: 60 mins
Schedule: first tour at 09.00; last tours vary, please check on arrival.
Season: 13th Apr to 30th Sep.
NB: Bus Stop 16 (Es Baluard) is currently out of service until further notice.
Voucher general :TICKET IS VALID FOR 3 MONTHS FROM THE DATE STATED. TICKET CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR REFUNDED.
City Sightseeing Ltd
Suite 8, Floor 3
B97 4DL, United Kingdom